Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thing 21: Free-For-All

Prior to starting 23 Mobile Things I wasn’t really using Apps a whole lot because I didn’t know there were so many of them, how easy they are to use, and how useful many of them can be! 

One of the few apps I did use prior to starting 23 Mobile Things is an app called “Send Anywhere.” I started using this app because I had content on my phone and my computer, but no way to send it between them besides for email, but I didn’t want to have to send emails every time I wanted to transfer a file between the devices. I discovered “Send Anywhere” because it promised to provide an easy alternative to that…and boy does it ever!! I’m able to send items between the devices with just a few simple clicks. I pull up the file in the Send Anywhere app, and once the file is uploaded to their server I get a code that I enter into my other device. The download starts automatically and –viola!—the file has been transferred between devices. Quick, easy, slick and free!! 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estmob.android.sendanywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment